Anne-Marie has been a top-selling broker in southern Maine for 15 years. She has the experience and community connections to deliver successful real estate transactions. She brings her clients service during their transaction, but also personal service beyond the sale.
As a resident of the State of Maine for over 45 years, Anne-Marie attended Cumberland schools and has traveled extensively throughout the state. Like many Mainers, she has a passion for the outdoors, which was fully discovered while working at LL Bean for 13 years. She’s an advocate for green design & conversions and is a Certified EcoBroker. Maine has so much to offer and she shares this enthusiasm with her clients.
Anne-Marie prides herself on problem solving, negotiation skills and attention to detail. She know the workings of the real estate market and the communities we live in. She has the expertise and resources needed to ensure a smooth sale.
Designations & Awards:
- Broker license, highest level of licensing
- Accredited Home Staging Specialist from RealtyU
- EcoBroker® “The Green Designation” I understand the language & have the resources
- Graduate of the REALTOR® Institute
- Portland Board of REALTORS®
- Maine Association of REALTORS®
- Women’s Council of REALTORS®
- National Board of REALTORS®
- North Yarmouth Events Committee
- North Yarmouth/Cumberland Family Network Leadership Team
- North Yarmouth Business Association
- Author of the Real Estate Corner of THE SWITCH newspaper